This plugin adds copyright notice in the end of each post of your blog and Feed RSS.
Available admin page languages:
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send .po and .mo files to me so that I can bundle it into wp-copyrighted-post plugin pack.
- Upload plugin dir to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set plugin parameters for your needs
Copyright Owner – Display Name of copyright owner
- Blog Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed as Blog Name
- Author Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed as Author Name of current post
- Site Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed as Site Name (URL based)
- Custom Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed using Custom Name settings (see below)
Custom Name of Copyrights owner – Use this parameter to set your own link for copyright owner. HTML tags are allowed.
Define Copyright Notice String – This is a phrase that originated in copyright law as part of copyright notices. English: “All rights reserved.” HTML tags allowed.
Define Extended Copyright Notice String – This is extended copyright notice string. You can place additional information here. HTML tags allowed.
Display in Single Post Only – Select “Yes”, if you want display copyright notice only at the end of post in single post viewing mode.
Exclude Posts – These posts are not subjects of copyrights. In other words, copyright notice will not be outputted for these posts.
Exclude Categories – The posts in these categories are not subjects of copyrights. In other words, copyright notice will not be outputted for posts from these categories.
Adds copyright notice in the end of each post of your blog.
© 2009 – 2013, minimus. All rights reserved.