This plugin recieves info of any plugin from wordpress.org plugins repository. It may be useful for plugin developers and for bloggers who writes about plugins. Plugin uses WordPress Plugins API, that was included to WordPress since 2.7 version.
You can use this plugin for receiving any data of any plugin placed to WordPress plugin repository. For example:
All in One SEO Pack. Current version: 2.8; 50 079 311 hits; Rating:
- Unpack plugin archive file.
- Put plugin folder to WordPress wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate plugin on Admin page.
To embed plugin info to your post, use short code as this:where
slug – slug of plugin in WordPress plugins repository
data – what data you want to get
- name – plugin name
- slug – plugin slug
- version – plugin current version
- author – author of plagin
- author_profile – author’s profile
- requires – required WordPress version
- tested – high WordPress version tested
- rating – plugin rating
- num_ratings – number of votes
- rating_raw – plugin rating as stars (formated mode only)
- downloaded – number of downloads
- last_updated – last updating date
- homepage – plugin homepage
- download_link – plugin download link
- tags – plugin tags
- description – section “Description”
- installation – section “Installation”
- faq – section FAQ
- screenshots – section “Screenshots” (now not realised in WordPress)
- changelog – section “Changelog”
- other_notes – section “Other Notes”
mode – how you want output data looks
- api – outputs data AS IS
- formated – outputs data prepared for best view
- block – outputs data as pack of data (see example)
body – any text you want show in block mode (may be on your local language)
Using Insert Dialog
You can use “Insert Dialog” to insert plugin short codes when writing post in WordPress WYSIWYG editor.
“api” or “formated” mode
Click “Insert Plugin Info” button. Type slug of needed plugin, select “api” or “formated” mode, select needed data, click “Insert” button.
Type needed text about plugin. Select this text. Click “Insert Plugin Info” button. Type slug of needed plugin, select “block” mode, click “Insert” button. Selected text will be inserted as “body” parameter.
© 2009 – 2013, minimus. All rights reserved.