This plugin adds copyright notice in the end of each post of your blog and Feed RSS.
Available admin page languages:
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send .po and .mo files to me so that I can bundle it into wp-copyrighted-post plugin pack.
- Upload plugin dir to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set plugin parameters for your needs
Copyright Owner – Display Name of copyright owner
- Blog Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed as Blog Name
- Author Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed as Author Name of current post
- Site Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed as Site Name (URL based)
- Custom Name – Copyright owner name will be displayed using Custom Name settings (see below)
Custom Name of Copyrights owner – Use this parameter to set your own link for copyright owner. HTML tags are allowed.
Define Copyright Notice String – This is a phrase that originated in copyright law as part of copyright notices. English: “All rights reserved.” HTML tags allowed.
Define Extended Copyright Notice String – This is extended copyright notice string. You can place additional information here. HTML tags allowed.
Display in Single Post Only – Select “Yes”, if you want display copyright notice only at the end of post in single post viewing mode.
Exclude Posts – These posts are not subjects of copyrights. In other words, copyright notice will not be outputted for these posts.
Exclude Categories – The posts in these categories are not subjects of copyrights. In other words, copyright notice will not be outputted for posts from these categories.
© 2009 – 2013, minimus. All rights reserved.